About Me--Pezon Prem...**

My photo
Rangpur.., Rangpur,Busterminal.Rangpur, Bangladesh
---My name is Pezon- !!--Do Not Forget me--!! *-----PEZON'S MEANS-----* P-Pacificator. E-Exquisite. Z-Zeolot. O-Obviousness. N-Nestle.... Http://Pezons.net

Pezons...Heart

..This is Pezons Blogspot....Wellcome.!!
www.Pezons.net

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pezonsheart of Love

Pezons...Lifes....Moments....

-My Heart Search Something,Whenever Your Round,May ways Up,side down.-I need You,You need me,You Love This,Is This feel? I need Love inside Of heart--Is This Love.!!
                          --**I love You***---
I love you for giving your heart to me,and trusting me with your pride.
I love for wanting me,and needing me by your side.. I love for the Emotions,i never knew i had.
I love you For Making me Smile,Whenever i feel Sad.
I love yopur thoughts of me,where i am Always on your mind.
I love you for finding that part of me.thati never thought i'd find.
I love you forthe way you are,and for how you make me feel. But Most of all "I LOVE YOU"'
Cuz i Know you're Mine For Real..
**********I love You Real**********